Partner Profile: Texas Instruments
- Texas Instruments Inc.(TI) is a global semiconductor company that designs, manufactures, tests and sells analog and embedded processing chips in markets that include industrial, automotive, personal electronics, communications equipment and enterprise systems.
- VLAB Works has partnered with TI to deliver highly valued simulation environments for TI devices.
VLAB Works™ and TI®
A VLAB Works Virtual EVM (V-EVM) is an equivalent of the TI EVM. Combining a VLAB model representing the EVM hardware able to run a TI Software Development Kit (SDK) in VLAB Express gives users a virtual alternative. TI SDKs against which the V-EVMs are validated, are included in the V-EVM bundle to ensure the product is usable out of the box. Alternatively TI SDKs and related resources can be downloaded directly from ti.com.
For customers with larger systems, V-EVMs can be used as building blocks. One such example combines V-EVM with models of ECU ASIC components to create Virtual ECUs, which can be used for software development, fault testing, large scale continuous regression testing and more. All of this in an environment that works with industry standard tools such as Lauterbach debuggers, and simulation through Simulink, Vector CANoe, Dspace and others.
VLAB Virtual Platforms:
- J721E V-EVM: Virtual Platform for TI J721E EVM – DRA829J, DRA829V, TDA4VM
- J7200 V-EVM: Virtual Platform for TI J7200 EVM – DRA821U, DRA821A
- J784S4 V-EVM: Virtual Platform for TI J784S4X EVM – TDA4VH, AM69A
- AM64x V-EVM: Virtual Platform for TI AM64x EVM – AM6411, AM6412, AM6421, AM6441, AM6442
- AM62x V-EVM: Virtual Platform for TI AM62x SK EVM – AM623, AM625
- AM62A V-EVM: Virtual Platform for TI AM62A SK EVM – AM62A3, AM62A7