VLAB Works, an ASTC company, are always looking for quality people that can build our team to deliver the products and services that our customers are seeking.
We are always open to meeting and engaging with driven and talented candidates so if you believe you have what it takes, please let us know (irrespective of our current vacancies).
Start here …
Jobs On Offer
Field Application Engineer
Senior Software / Modelling Engineer – Technical Lead
Software / Modelling Engineer – Real Time Critical System Modelling
Application Engineer / FAE / Sales Representative
If the above positions aren’t in your region, or not quite what you are looking for, don’t let that stop you making contact if you think you have what it takes!
- C/C++ or similar programming languages
- Knowledge of hardware simulation, emulation, or virtualization tools and environments (SystemC, TLM2.0, QEmu, KVM/Xen)
- Python or similar scripting language
- Bring-up and debug of embedded software on hardware and virtual hardware prototypes
- Software development processes and tools
- Good data structures and algorithms knowledge
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of automotive, aerospace electronics system architectures and applications
- Working knowledge of hardware/software interfaces and their operation in embedded systems
- Customer communication and support
- Multicore processors architecture (Infineon Tricore, ARM v8, RISC V)
- Linux or embedded RTOS or hypervisor architecture and operation, including driver software
- Development and debug of assembly code or equivalent
- Modelling and simulation tools and ecosystem knowledge
- Hardware architecture and embedded electronics systems
- Challenging work on industry leading innovation
- Sites spread across attractive global locations
- Flexible work arrangements
- Positive and relaxed culture
- Suitable rewards
… I am still undertaking training both on the job and in my own time to ramp up on the theory that I need to be successful in my position, but the team here at ASTC has been incredibly supportive and will teach me anything I need to know. Being a part of creating such advanced technology has been a wonderful learning experience, and I hope to develop my skills further as I progress on this career path.